The following are upcoming Security University and industry events. For additional information, please call 877.357.7744 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that events are subject to change.
|Event Registration TECH EXPO
Questions? Email us at Samantha@TechExpoUSA.com
Job Seekers : If you are unable to attend, please Submit your resume!
Employers/Recruiters : Interested in exhibiting at our events or having TECHEXPO produce your own open house or customized hiring event?
Please contact Bradford Rand @ 212.655.4505 x223 or BRand@TechExpoUSA.com .
If you have any questions or require further information, please e-mail Amanda@TechExpoUSA.com.
- Business or military attire is highly recommended when attending the event. Admission is free.
- Bring many copies of your resume to hand out to employers & arrive early to maximize your interviewing time at the event.
- Be prepared to visit with the companies & organizations of your choice by researching them in advance.
- Pre-register online : This will allow recruiters to find your resume & schedule face-to-face interviews before the event. It also saves you time when you arrive at the show.
- We encourage you to invite your friends, colleagues & family members who are experienced professionals with an active clearance.
- Prepare & practice your brief personal description of your professional skills, unique abilities, past successful accomplishments & relevant experience.
- Follow up immediately with all of the companies that were of strong interest to you with a phone call, email and/or letter.
The evening before the event, get a good night's sleep. The morning of the show try to eat a healthy breakfast and exercise
Job Zone Complete Schedule
- 01/24/17 - Patuxent River NAS MD - Bay District Vol Fire Dept Social Hall
- 01/26/17 - Joint Base Andrews Chiefs Group Job Fair, MD - The Club At Andrews
- 02/16/17 - Belvoir-Springfield VA focused
- 03/08/17 - Herndon VA hosted by JobZone/Security University
- 03/30/17 - Dahlgren VA @ Univ of Mary Washington-Dahlgren Campus
- 04/25/17 - Patuxent River NAS MD - Bay District Vol Fire Dept Social Hall
- 04/27/17 - Joint Base Andrews AFB MD TOP 3 JOB FAIR
- 05/18/17 - Belvoir-Springfield VA focused
- 06/09/17 - Fredericksburg Expo Center and Conference Center
- 06/21/17 - Fort Lee VA
- 06/26/17 - Herndon VA hosted by JobZone/Security University
- 08/15/17 - Patuxent River NAS MD - Bay District Vol Fire Dept Social Hall
- 08/17/17 - Joint Base Andrews Chiefs Group Job Fair, MD - The Club At Andrews
- 09/28/17 - Dahlgren VA @ Univ of Mary Washington-Dahlgren Campus
- 10/04/17 - Herndon VA hosted by JobZone/Security University
- 10/18/17 - Fort Lee VA
- 11/14/17 - Patuxent River NAS MD - Bay District Vol Fire Dept Social Hall
- 11/16/17 - Joint Base Andrews AFB MD TOP 3 JOB FAIR
- 12/14/17 - Fredericksburg Expo Center and Conference Center
FREE VIP seats @TechnoSecurity June 4-7 2017
The conference hotel fills quickly each year, your responsible for your own transportation, meals, hotel expenses.
To register online for FREE VIP seats: https://www.techsec.com/conferences/register.cgi?c=TS-2014
Register now - CISSP class has 20 seats left
Register now - Q/EH class has 20 seats left
Easy to understand, 5-day CISSP ® Training curriculum with intense (daily) online quizzes ensure you conquer the 10 domains and successfully pass the CISSP ® exam the first time. 99% Pass the first time, OR return for FREE!
The SU CISSP® Training class is for information security professionals who want to pass the rigorous six-hour Certified Information Systems Security Professional [ CISSP ® ] examination. This class offers each student a zero-distraction, fully-immersed CISSP® training and certification experience that employs accelerated learning techniques to minimize time-to-proficiency while maximizing retention.
The Q/EH certification validates the extensive skills on exploiting systems, networks, devices and operating platforms and hacking concepts such as network intrusion, advance viruses, Trojans, and other malware, reverse engineering, defacing websites, damaging network appliances, launching distributed denial-of-service attacks, massive worm propagation, breaking passwords, bruteforcing authentication systems, cracking encryption, exploiting systems, and vulnerability assessment, etc.
This Intense 5 day Q/EH® Qualified/ Ethical Hacker class provides you with basic to advanced understanding of the hacking tools and hone your skills to discover security weakness in your organization. This class would be before or after Security+, CISSP ® is not needed .
For more information, visit securityuniversity.net or call toll-free 1-877-357-7744.
The event is THE place to be for IT Security professionals from all around the world and will feature some of the top speakers in the industry.