Candidates may appeal the results of eligibility determination or the examinations within 30 days of the date of the results.
Filing a Grievance
Grievances and complaints are a serious matter. SUT has an established process for answering candidate questions and addressing issues and complaints. Please refer to the contact list below to determine which address to use. In order to serve your needs most effectively, please do not email multiple addresses. If you have contacted SUT previously and have not received a satisfactory response, you may submit a grievance form to escalate the matter. Please see the information at the bottom of this page regarding this form.iAll SUT related questions can be sent here at any time, including testing, procedures, policies, deadlines, availability of certifications, more details, problems logging into your portal account, etc. Emergencies should not be sent to this address. firstname.lastname@example.org
- For reporting practice test problems. This email is monitored evenings and weekends.
- For reporting technical exam problems. This email is monitored evenings and weekends. Please include a full description of the problem, the time it occurred, and any specific error you might have received. Also include your portal email address, SD number and exam ID number.
For all other matters, please submit a SUT Certification Grievance Form.
After submitting the SU Certification Grievance Form :
- You will receive a confirmation email. Please retain a copy of this email for your records. A SUT Certification Director will contact you within two (2) working days confirming that the grievance has been received and is under review or to request further information.
- The SUT Certification Director will then notify you by email within fourteen (14) working days of receipt of the grievance with his/her findings. If you and the Technical Director cannot reach a resolution, you may file an appeal by electronic mail within five (5) working days of receiving the findings requesting that the issue be sent to a secondary reviewer.
- The SUT Certification Director will initiate a secondary review and you will be notified of the outcome within five (5) working days. If you do not agree with the outcome of the secondary review, you may request that the appeal be brought before the SUT Certification Director. Your request for the appeal must be made by electronic email within five (5) working days of receiving the findings of the secondary review. Failure to file an appeal will indicate consent to the decision and waiver of all objections to the findings.
- Within ten (10) working days of receiving the appeal, the SUT Certification Director will compile the information and present it to the SUT Certification Director along with recommendations on how to remedy the situation in a fair manner. The SUT Certification Director will make his decision within ten (10) working days of receiving the information from the SUT Certification Director , and the Director will provide an e-mail response to you with his reasons for the decision. The SUT Certification Director's decision will be considered final.